Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Creative Endeavors

Wow, a big burst of creative energy today! I came home to find them deeply immersed in some dramatic scenario involving the usual suspects, Charlie Pie and Smoochy-poo.

Then I came upon a couple of drawings of A's. First one of Mr. B, her beta:

Then one using her favorite canvas...


A wrote another installment in her retelling of the story of how the main Greek gods (Zeus and his siblings) started out, this time from Rhea's point of view. (After discovering that Cronus had been swallowing her children, she wrote: "Whell, you can emagon how mad I was. I stormed away to find my husband. He was lounging in his boodwa! I rushed at him to confrunt him and knoked his boodwa over. I was fuming in my room and trying to think of a way to protect my coming baby when an idea hit me so hard it almost knoked me over." OK, maybe we still need a little work on the spelling) Now A is playing her clarinet and M is drawing dinosaurs. Funny what a little taste of sun will do to a kid.

No comments: