Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow!

OK, OK, I guess they were right about the big storm after all. Who'd a thought? I do wish I would have picked up a gallon of milk last night, at least!

Quiz:
What is more fun than a snowy day?


Answer: A big outdoor fire on a snowy day!
Until you fall down and wind up with a gaping 3/4-inch jagged tear across the under side of your chin. M did that, not me. I'm sure he would have had stitches if I had felt safe driving, but the little band-aids seem to be holding it together. And, it didn't really bleed that much, given the size of the gash. Since M had been playing outside for a good couple of hours at that point I think it was kind of numb and maybe didn't have a ton of blood circulating at the surface? Anyway, he'll have a lovely scar to show off.

Check out this snowball--it was there for a full minute before I got this picture

No comments: